Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Aizzy's "Heartiversary" - Winter Park, FL

Let me start of by saying, that I genuinely LOVE this family. They are some of the most kind, giving and just overall beautiful (inside and out) people that I have ever met. Over the past year and a half, I have documented Aizlinn's life and cannot help but feel a connection to her because of it. Her soul has always shined so bright, even when you could only see it through her mother's glow during her pregnancy. Through her quick entrance into the world, I could tell that she was a determined little lady. Exactly one year before these photos were taken (when she was just 4 months old), this small, yet fierce little girl had open heart surgery. Though her scar has healed quite beautifully and has turned faint, the story it tells speaks volumes. It tells the joy of her water birth, the fears for her precious life when she was diagnosed with a heart defect days later, the weight that her mother carried in her own heart leading up to her surgery, every little thing they said she "wouldn't" or "may not do" and she did anyways and the love... SO SO much love. Aizlinn is walking, running, "toddling" proof that we shouldn't judge books by their covers. The most petite little lady can be the strongest little superhero that you meet. She's proof that lots of love (and some breast milk ;-) ) heals wounds. I love you sweet girl and I am more blessed than I can ever explain to you or put into words to have had the honor to document your life and I'm excited to continue to do so. 


She ran straight for the water, like the "mermaid" that she is. We photographed this session in the exact spot we did her mother's maternity photos.

She is just too beautiful for words. 








No comments:

Post a Comment